college campus is situated opposite Bus stand Sirsa, Haryana and is spread in large area. Sh P.S. Multani laid the foundation stone of the college
building in 1957. Over the years a number of structures have been added to the
original building keeping in mind the need of the hour and the requirement of
the students. Every year more classrooms, laboratories and other dimensions are
added or modifications are done to the existing infrastructure. Computer labs,
Commerce Block, Library, Seminar Hall, Multipurpose Hall etc.